Water Treatment Technician
Salary: £24000 - £28000
Location: Kent, Gravesend
Due to significant growth and recent lucrative contract awards, a leading Water Hygiene Services provider are looking to speak with experienced Water Hygiene Technicians who possess experienced backgrounds in the industry to join their expanding Water Treatment division on full time permanent contracts.
• Temperature monitoring, sampling and treatment of hot and cold water systems
• Monitoring and control of chemical treatment regimes
• Remedial and planned disinfection activity
• Minor plumbing works and general maintenance/repair of equipment
• Update log books/records and compile summary reports as required
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working as part of small but close knit team, you will be assisting the company in the control and management of Legionella in line with ACoP L8 legislation.
• Water hygiene/Legionella control experience Mechanical aptitude and technical ability
• City & Guilds in Legionella Risk Assessing
• Good problem solving skills.
• Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills.
• Full UK Drivers Licence.
For more information about this role or any other Water Treatment roles we have available at this time, please contact Nathan Turley on (Apply online only) or email at