An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assembly Operative to join a small team based in an ever-growing company in Cwmbran.
You will be primarily dealing with the repetitive routine of assembly and operations, whilst offering support to other production staff.
Your duties will include
* Producing products to the highest standard of quality.
* Assembly work
* Quality/Inspection to ensure conformity of products
* Seek ways to constantly improve your work ethic, quality, and safety
It is essential that you have
* High attention to detail
* Basic use of MS Office and Outlook
* Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
* Highly motivated and dedicated to your role
* Use of basic hand and machine tools, safe handling solvent glues and alcohol cleaner
**Soldering experience is preferred**
This is a temporary role, but could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
In return, you can expect a positive working environment, a competitive salary, and free on-site parking.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV today