A leading law firm who operate within the NFP sector are seeking an Events Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This role will have full responsibility for over seeing the firms events programme which includes the planning and execution of external seminars, exhibitions, conferences, private dinners and industry awards that the firm attends or organizes.
There events is held UK wide therefore the successful candidate will be required to travel and stay overnight as and when necessary.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business Development this individual will have full responsibility of managing a team whilst ensuring the following is executed:
* Key point of contact for stakeholders and external clients;
* Analysing event proposals and making recommendations to the firm in respect of the business development potential of these;
* Being present at events and playing a key leadership role whilst advising on future business opportunities
* Managing the events calendar and budget
* Ensuring all data collated is accurately stored/utilised correctly
This role is suited to someone who has either worked in a large events team and is now looking for a step up or equally is operating at this level but now wants a fresh challenge.
Candidates who are currently working within the professional service sector is highly sought after.
This is a very quick turn around as my client will be reviewing profiles Thursday 8th September!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age