Are you an organised and proactive administrator?
Do you have experience of working within the housing sector?
Are you looking to join a vibrant, forward thinking organisation? If so read on!
Our client is an award winning housing association who prides themselves on diversity and inclusion. They are an exciting organisation who offer a vibrant working environment, with a real team focus.
They are looking to recruit an experience housing administrator on a temporary basis to work within their customer support team. This role is varied buy housing experience is essential.
You will be:
- Providing administrative support to various teams in the Customer Services
- Data entry for new applicants
- Typing letters regarding properties
- Issuing and completing administration for all fobs and door key
- Issuing car park permits
- Processing congestion charges
- Process orders and invoices
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Providing a responsive customer focused service to all customers who come into reception
- Creating and maintaining CRM spreadsheets
- Collating data & running reports
Ideally, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Housing experience
- Customer service experience
- M & E knowledge/ experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of Northgate systems
- Experience of working with and providing secretarial and administrative support to senior managers
- Excellent transport links
- Vibrant team
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start
Apply now for an immediate interview!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit (url removed)/how-i-became to find out what you could become