Landmarc, a world leading provider of integrated support services to the military, offers exciting opportunities for talented people to join our team.
The Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Landmarc employees to carry out tasks within maintenance or projects on the Training Estate.
This is a Variable Days role, you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 so this includes weekend work.
* You are responsible for co-ordinating your team as there line manager and will be expected to be the first point of contact for task allocation, and work checking.
* Ensure that all the Training Estate Facilities are fit for purpose and adhere to safe systems of work
* You will be a main point of contact for external stakeholders and so be responsible for duties such as but not limited to: handover/take back the facilities after the ranges have been used for training, disposal of hazardous military waste.
* Have the ability to complete documentation on an IT system
What you know:
* Knowledge of Health and Safety (essential)
* Knowledge of working in a rural environment
* Knowledge of working in a military environment
* Experience of working in a facilities or estate maintenance environment
* Experience of communicating with customers
What you can do:
* Take the lead and be responsible for other people working in the team
* Excellent communicator with people on all levels
* Basic labouring and housekeeping skills
* Follow company policies and focus on the informal stages of people management
* Basic IT skills
* Rural, forestry or arborical skills
* Work in a diverse multi-tasking mobile team environment
* Willingness to undertake training
* Demonstrate proven track record of achieving objectives