Senior Building Surveyor – Bristol
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus Benefits
My client is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to be based in Bristol. You will be working for a multi-disciplinary consultancy alongside the director. You will be responsible for all professional duties such as design and project management, providing services to new and existing clients and mentioning of junior members of the team.
* Providing a high standard of service and support to contract procurement
* Be responsible for managing a team
* Be personally responsible for all health and safety standards
* To successfully achieve the required level of business profit growth
* Project Monitoring
As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will have:
You will ideally be a MRICIS qualified or equivalent. You will have 5 or more years’ experience in a client facing professional role. You will able to manage your workload effectively to be in line with strict targets set. My client is looking for a candidate who can communicate effectively with design teams and all other industry professionals to provide a high level of support.
Must have a positive approach and be flexible to interview, as this is an urgent requirement. Interested? Please contact Kodi @ Penguin Recruitment Ltd on (Apply online only) for more information or send a copy of your CV to Kodi.O’ for direct applications.
*Penguin Recruitment Ltd. is working as an agency in relation to this position*
Commutable Locations: Bristol, Sussex, Hertfordshire, Surrey
* Keywords: (MRICS or equivalent), Senior Building Surveyor, Building Surveyor