I am currently recruiting for an experienced Spray painter with experience in two pack paints to work on a permanent basis for my Engineering client based in Droylsden
As the Spray painter you will be responsible for the wet paint spraying and material preparation of components for painting using two pack paints. Finishing of products / part and packing. Assembly of products and hoses.
* Wet paint spraying of product, using two pack paints.
* Handling of heavy sheet steels, bar stock in the assembly process and of fabricated steel products.
* Applying two pack paints to products and components.
* Maintenance of spray booth and spraying equipment.
* Comply with company H&S procedures, legislation and safe systems of work.
* Ensure you work safely and maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
* Identify any hazards, make safe and report.
* Correct use and storage of PPE and RPE issued.
If you have experience as a Spray Painter on metallic surfaces and would like to know more about this position then please send your CV to (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for a discrete conversation