Speech and Language Graduate – Hackney, East London
Are you a Speech and Language Graduate with a minimum 2.2 degree?
Are you keen to gain further experience of working with children in a school setting as you pursue your future career goals?
After an internal review of long-term strategy, this supportive primary school in Hackney is excited to be able to advertise for a new Speech and Language Graduate to join the school.
*** Speech and Language Graduate position
***Located in Hackney, East London
*** Long Term, Full-Time Speech and Language Graduate
***Position starting immediately!
*** £60-£70 per day
Speech and Language Graduate TA Specification:
* 2.2 or above in a Speech and Language, Psychology or related degree
* Good A-Levels
* Minimum C Grade at GCSE in English, Maths and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Speech and Language Therapist
* Prior school experience or experience of working with children highly desirable
About the Speech and Language Graduate TA role:
* Working across the school supporting pupils’ learning
* Working with the SENCO – Gain fantastic experience
* Responsible for working 1:1 with varying pupils with Speech and Language difficulties
* Small group intervention work
* Responsible for liaising with the SENCO, Class Teacher and Parents to ensure social and academic support
If you believe that this fantastic Speech and Language Graduate opportunity in Hackney is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Zoe Argyrou at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Speech and Language Graduate position will be contacted