Vacancy - non HGV driver up to 7.5T
Location - Chelmsford, Essex
Industry - Wholesale Trade Distribution
Working hours - Monday to Friday 5.30am to 3.30pm (rare Saturdays and no bank holidays)
Salary - negotiable depending on experience
Our client is looking for a full-time, experienced 7.5T delivery driver delivering mainly to building sites as well as collecting from suppliers.
They are a successful branch of a larger group of businesses selling wholesale products to the trade.
Tasks and duties will include:
* carrying out routine vehicle checks
* loading goods onto the truck manually
* making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
* driving vehicles to their destination and unloading according to requirements
* some collections when required
* maintaining a log with details of trips, including rest breaks
* providing outstanding customer service
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
* have a Full Licence with current or part CPC & Digital Tachograph card
* be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
* have a great attitude and strong work ethic
* be capable and confident in your ability
* have at least two years truck-driving experience
* have excellent communication skills
Ideally, this position would suit someone with local and London area knowledge but some middle-distance driving will also be required, so experience in this area is desirable.
* Due to the early morning starts, it is essential that you have your own transport.
* Licence must be C1
* Majority of the role will be 7.5T driving but there may be occasion when 3.5T vehicle will be utilised.
* The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years recent 7.5t driving experience and a good solid working history.
If you are interested in joining this successful business with plans to expand again in the near future, please apply with your CV ASAP.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website