Do you enjoy helping others and want to make the difference in their day to day lives? Do you have caring personality and a positive attitude? Then this job is for you!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for Care Assistants to work the day shift in our Residential and Nursing Home-Parkland's Court.
Parkland's Court is a 162 bedded home in Walsall which provides Dementia Nursing/Parkinsons care, palliative care and convalescence.
The day shift is usually from: 08:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00
Asa Care Assistant your day to day duties would include:
- Assisting and helping residents with they daily routines: washing, dressing, having meals also encouraging them to take their own initiatives where possible
- Supporting and helping residents to remain active and independent
- Respecting resident's dignity, right of choice and privacy
- Assisting residents with their mobility after receiving trainings and knowing how to use moving equipment if required
- Liaising with other professionals and relatives in achieving the best outcome for the residents
- Working independently and showing initiative to maintain a stimulating environment for the residents
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
- Free DBS check
- Competitive pay rates
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please contact our recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age