TalentHQ's Recuirment goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
* Position: IPT Service Desk 1st Line Support
* Location: Welwyn Garden City, Herts
* Salary: £18,000 - £22,000p/a + Discretionary team bonus paid quarterly up to £1,500 - £2,000 OTE
* Contract: Permanent
IPT Service Desk 1st Line Support:
* Have you got experience working as a Service Desk Advisor?
* Maybe you've worked on 1st Line Support previously?
* Does working in a friendly, close-knit team and providing support to customers to ensure businesses are operational at all times interest you?
* Do you have a willingness to learn? As our client provides training and guidance to support you.
* Have you got excellent customer service skills and used to maintaining outstanding relationships with customers?
* Do you have experience of IP Telephony?
* Would you describe yourself as having excellent attention to detail?
* Does a varied role interest you?
* Have you previously provided telephone and email support to clients for IT and Telephony related issues?
* Does working for a growing organisation and earning an additional quarterly bonus on top of you basic spark your interest?
* Are you looking for a career and not just a job?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a 'Service Desk 1st Line Support'..
Providing telephone and email support to clients for IT and Telephony related issues
Logging all queries presented ensuring detailed and accurate
Maintaining a relationship with suppliers to ensure clients issues are resolved in a timely manner
Information Gathering to ensure you and other teams have enough information to solve problems
Task management in a fast paced environment
Experience of IP Telephony and ideally WLR and Broadband.
Strong customer service skills, with a welcoming and outgoing personality.
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Experience in supporting business customers.
A strong eye for detail and methodical approach to work.
Can work well under pressure and without micro-management.
A willingness to thrive in a business and make your mark.
Do you have:-
Strong Customer Service skills
Excellent communication skills
Organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
A confident telephone manner
Good computer skills
Attention to detail
Can work well under pressure
An interest in Technology
Perks of the role:-
* Generous bonus £1,500 - £2,000 OTE per year
* Training and development opportunities
* 37.5hr week Monday-Friday
* Generous company pension scheme*
* Employee discounts and savings*
*Available upon completion of probation.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015