Permanent, full time
Up to £36,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is working alongside a leading healthcare organisation to recruit a scrub nurse/practitioner for one of their established hospitals in Hertfordshire – 15 mins from Central London.
This purpose built impressive, state-of-the-art theatre department houses 6 theatres.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work with leading surgeons and develop your career with professional development opportunities.
The successful nurse will be enthusiastic and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
Roles and responsibilities
* Scrub for a variety of cases including; ENT, general surgery and orthopaedics
* Working alongside a First assistant and dedicated theatre team to provide a smooth service
* Preparing theatres as required
* Training junior staff/students
Skills and experience
* NMC/HPC registered nurse
* Contributory pension scheme
* 33 days annual leave
* Gym membership schemes
* Life assurance
* Season ticket loans
* Childcare vouchers
The nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £36,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on (Apply online only)