CSCS Industrial Cleaners Wanted
***Read full advert before applying - this is NOT a construction role***
Rugby & Lutterworth
Approx. £25K p/year (temp 2 perm)
We are looking for a number of CSCS card holders to fill an industrial cleaning / labouring role within a client in Rugby. This is a full time, temp 2 perm role working a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern with rotating days and nights.
The role is very hands on and will involve you using industrial cleaning machinery, hand and power tools along with lots of common sense.
You will get very dirty within this role and there may be times where you need to work away from home, at heights or even within confined spaces.
Why would anyone do this role?
• This is a well-paid role with plenty of overtime available.
• You receive lots of training and personal development.
• This is a career move within a developing company.
• This role WILL lead to a permanent contract.
What do I need to apply?
In order to be considered for this role – it’s essential that you have the following skills & experience.
• Valid CSCS card or certificate showing you have recently passed.
• Flexible attitude towards your working times as this is 4 on / 4 off rotating shifts so will include some weekends.
• Physically fit.
• Comfortable working at heights or within confined spaces.
• Good awareness of health and safety.
• Due to the nature of this role – you will need to pass a drug and alcohol test as part of the interview process.
How do I apply?
So you have a CSCS card, you're immediately available and able to commit to a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern working rotating days and nights? In that case the next step is to apply and that’s really easy to do. Just respond to this advert with an updated copy of your CV clearly showing your telephone number and we will be in touch.