JS Selection are currently working on this Water Treatment Sales Engineer role on behalf of a superb SME who are part of a large and financially secure group. They offer a refreshing approach which has become something of a rarity in the current era of large conglomerate domination.
When asked why the best applicants in the market would like to work for this company, the client simply answered "because we are a small but growing water treatment company. Unlike many other companies in the industry we are service orientated - not sales focused and our customers appreciate that.
We like to promote a healthy, 'laid back' approach where people are given time to develop and we don't feel the need for sales meetings and micro-managing people."
If you are a currently Water Treatment Sales Engineer tired of working for an employer who sets unrealistic goals and doesn't give you room to develop, this could be the role you have been waiting for..
JOB TITLE: Water Treatment Sales Engineer
LOCATION: M62 Corridor
PRODUCTS: Water Treatment / Water Hygiene Service Contracts
PACKAGE: Up to £35k base salary + package including 5% commission on new business, company car, pension, laptop, smartphone
- HSG274 and ACOP L8 Compliant;
- Specialise in Cooling Tower and Steam Boiler Water Treatment.
- Part of a bigger group offering financial security.
- This division of the group is in it's infancy but has grown rapidly.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have Cooling Tower Water Treatment and domestic servicing experience, be technically minded and passionate about high quality service delivery.
- As a Water Treatment Sales Engineer you will ideally have proven account management capability.
- If you are currently a Service Engineer with a desire to break into a Water Treatment Sales Engineer / Account Manager role, our client would be interested in speaking to you about the role.
- As Water Treatment Sales Engineer you will be required to promote and sell Cooling Tower / Boiler Water Treatment service contracts to customers in the North West, Yorkshire, and the North Midlands.
- You will spend around 60% of your time focusing on sales and 40% on service work (circa £100k of existing accounts).
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on (Apply online only)
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills