Our client is a dynamic, successful and forward thinking sports tours specialist and due to remarkable growth, now seeking experienced Sports Tours Travel Consultant to join its busy team. This well established sports tour operator offers high quality tours to all major sports destinations across the club and offers opportunities to travel overseas to watch and support an array of sporting events.
The experienced Tour Consultant will be specialising in developing and delivering Cricket, Netball, Rugby and Hockey Tours. There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual. This role is ideal for a travel professional from the travel industry who has dealt with sports tours, seeking career development, varied job role and generous benefits.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
* Develop sports tour itineraries around the world.
* Distribute marketing material to the target audience.
* Develop new or enhance existing tour products for sports tours.
* Ongoing liaison with all relevant parties involved in delivering tours including airlines, ground transportation companies, hotels, ground tour operators, tour ambassadors and tourist authorities.
* Negotiating rates with suppliers where appropriate.
* Attendance at trade shows and events to promote company tours and services.
* Website administration.
* Supporting role in social interaction with clients through social media.
* Involvement in the company strategy issues and the selection of new Cricket products and services.
* Run administration for tours to all destinations.
* Experience in arranging bespoke travel, tailormade travel and/or tours within a tour operator or travel agency.
* Meticulous attention to detail as the role requires an individual with a range of skills in administration, planning, marketing and communication.
* Strong communication skills, able to liaise appropriately with a broad range of people, including suppliers, clients and officials, face to face, by telephone and in writing.
* An interest in core sports Rugby, Cricket, Hockey and/or Netball.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
* Salary reviews
* Generous bonus
* Travel perks
* Career development
* Fun working environment
* Free parking
* Varied job role
* Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today