Snapshot of role
* Senior Level C#, ASP.NET Developer
* Flexible working available
* Working on global infrastructure asset management software
* Constant training & development
* Up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits (list below)
* Chatham, Kent
* Team of 10 – Management, 6 Dev’s, S Master, Automation Engineer
My client, an international leader in their field are looking for another Senior Software Engineer to join one of their global development teams based in Chatham, Kent.
You will be a crucial part of the team responsible for developing enterprise level infrastructure asset management systems which are delivered as end to end solutions through the cloud or at an onsite datacentre.
The team are responsible for the continuous innovation and development of this system across the web and mobile based applications
* Hands-on coding software solutions to deliver quality, performant web solutions that meets the requirement, is maintainable and maintains architectural integrity
* Adhere to TDD practices and be aware of CI/CD tools and techniques, so as to be able to move in a fast yet quality driven environment
* Reviewing the work of other developers following best practices and standards
* Actively participate in all Scrum meetings and ensure that the sprint back log, sprint tasks and other tracking systems are kept up to date
* Demonstrating your work to internal and external audiences at the end of the sprint or release
* 3+ years building web and mobile applications
* C#, ASP.NET
* Agile environment
* Experience using open source tool and components
* Analysis and design skills
* To have an interest in IoT and Big Data as the company are currently looking to invest heavily in both across their software.
Flexible working, constant training and development, annual salary reviews, 26 days holidays plus bank holidays, free parking, private health with BUPA with dental (option to add family), life assurance, pensions up to 6%, childcare vouchers and 1000’s of discounts at retail stores