Water Hygiene Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary Range: £25,000 - £29,000
An expanding and successful water hygiene company are looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Engineer to support our growth and continue their success.
Although you will primarily be based in the London area, there may be a need to travel from time to time to meet the needs of additional contracts, so a full UK, clean driving license will be essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Water Treatment industry
* Good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
* Experience of chemical analysis and sampling,submitting them to lab
* Cleaning and disinfecting of CWST’s
* Calorifier descaling & disinfection
* Temperature monitoring
* Shower head cleaning and disinfection
* Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections
* Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments
* Monitoring and recording data in periodic log books.
* Working in confined spaces and working at height,
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work to own initiative
* Will be an all-rounder, motivated, flexible, have good attitude and a willingness to travel
In return for the position you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience itself along with a number of career progression opportunities within the future.
For more information on this role please contact Nathan Turley on (Apply online only) or email at