£24,000 - £26,000pa
Our client a small rapidly growing organisation is looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing expert to join their team. You will be playing a key role in moving the business towards a UK and International supply-only model with excellent delivery and reputation whilst generating high-volume financial profit. Planning, developing and implementing an exciting on and off-line marketing and PR campaign. In this lone role you will be involved in web design; blogs; Vlogs; social media; the production of marketing material and video editing.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager role:-
• Developing a flourishing long term, multi-level national and international marketing system.
• Proactively develop different unique selling propositions for each sector, region and product line.
• Undertake specific marketing tasks including but not limited to:
Running regular blogging, social media and email campaigns.
Taking care of the website and updating as required using WordPress.
Set up and run an e-commerce and Amazon function.
Carry out pay per click and search engine optimisation campaigns.
Keep databases accurate and up to date.
• Convert current PowerPoint installation training material into an international online training academy for installers.
Requirements for the Marketing Manager role:-
• Experience in web design; blogs; Vlogs; social media and the production of marketing material and video editing.
• Proficient technical skills – marketing software, Microsoft Office, databases, Word Press and PowerPoint.
• CRM system experience and video editing skills are an advantage.
• Good business sense and a clear understanding of marketing principles
• Excellent copy-writing skills.
• Proactive with plenty of initiative.
• Excellent communication in all areas (telephone, in-person and written).
• Strong problem-solving skills and a “can do” approach.
• Bright and enthusiastic, friendly, professional and polite.
• A positive attitude - excited to be part of a busy team and an exponentially growing company.
Hours & Benefits for the Marketing manager role:-
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
20 days holiday
On-site car parking
If you want to be part of the exciting future that this company has planned then we would love to hear from you! To apply for this role, send in your CV in Word format via this website