Working for a well-established organisation in central Reading. Working within the financial services industry we are seeking a highly capable administrator with some basic finance/accounts knowledge. A temporary position to start ASAP for approximately 3 months.
* Administrative duties – post and providing admin support to Directors to include mail merges, formatting documents and help with IT queries.
* Meeting Administration – booking and setting up rooms, greeting guests, arranging meetings and preparing agenda packs.
* Accounts/Finance Admin – billing, invoicing, processing expenses, reporting and managing bank accounts.
* Auditing – assisting with audits by completing background checks and providing extra information when necessary.
* A temporary role to start ASAP for 3 months.
* Central Reading.
* Due to the location there is no parking on site, close to good public transport links.
* Financial services industry background would be beneficial.
* Accounts/Finance experience.
* Highly capable, organised and efficient Administrator, with proven administrative work history.
* IT literate – MS Office packages.
* Numerate and confident working with figures and data.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position)