Call Centre Team Leader
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic + £3,000 OTE
Hours: Shift Rotation between Mon-Sun 7:30am - 9pm (1 weekend per month)
Location: Kilmarnock, Scotland
CCA Recruitment are excited to be working with a contact centre in Kilmarnock, supporting their search for an experienced Call Centre Team Leader. This large corporation is fast-paced, busy and would suit a hands-on, motivating management style.
Our client’s recent growth has seen a great surge of talent at advisor level and they are now looking for experienced call centre team leaders to come in, bringing their ideas and expertise to help drive the business forward leading by example.
This role would ideally suit the type of Team Leader who enjoys ‘rolling their sleeves up’ and delivering tailored 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring to their team. You should be hands-on in your approach and enjoy working collaboratively with each member of the team with a clear focus on development. The culture of this business is centered around it’s employees and as such the right candidate will be very people-focused.
* Manage a team of advisors across a number of channels including inbound, outbound and email correspondence.
* Report directly to the onsite Operations Manager
* Be responsible for incentivising, motivating and coaching a team of customer advisors
* Have responsibility for a number of HR duties including monthly 1-2-1s, performance plans where necessary, training and coaching
* Track, monitor and report on several KPIs and performance-related figures
* Lead a team through the busiest period of the calendar year
* Team management within a contact centre environment
* Experience in coaching, development and other HR duties
* A proven track record of performing against targets and KPIs.
If this sounds like something you would want to be considered for, please apply directly role with your up-to-date CV or contact Calum via (Apply online only)
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at anytime. Following a period of 24 months’ inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database