Our client is currently looking for someone to join their grounds maintenance team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general maintenance of the grounds located around Oxford City Centre.
* Weeding, trimming, watering lawns where applicable.
* Watering planting, hedge-cutting.
* Sweeping the communal areas.
* Clear snow and grit the drive, paths and any communal areas if applicable.
* The use of mowers, hedge-cutters, chainsaw and leaf blowers.
* Collecting materials when required.
* Attending call outs.
* To be aware of Health & Safety procedures and requirements.
* To ensure all equipment, machinery and buildings are safely secure.
* To keep all tools and equipment clean and in good order, reporting any defects or repairs required to the office.
* Efficiently managing time and meeting all specified deadlines.
* Completing all tasks as delegated by the management.
You must hold a full valid driving licence in order to be considered for this role.
Any shortlisted CV`s will result in a call within 7 days alternatively please call manpower on (Apply online only)