Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
Our client is one of the leading suppliers and largest waste management,
recycling and demolition companies in London and the South East. Due to
their success, they now require an Operations Administrator to join their
very busy office based in Barking.
Responsibilities & Duties Include:
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and there may be occasions
when, in the interest of the smooth running of the department, additional
tasks will be required to be carried out.
* Taking dictation/minute taking and conducting background
* General administrative duties and support to company departments when
* To create and maintain databases/spread sheets of mailshots,
* Working with Business Director on a variety of new projects.
* Researching new areas and industries for the sales team to target.
* Recording results of campaigns, analysing reasons for results.
* Creating marketing material, maintaining up to date marketing/sales
* Assisting with arranging Business Networking events.
* Preparing quotes and specifications for clients.
* Analysis of company data producing reports on various areas of the
* Arranging meetings/travel etc.
* Proof reading of blogs, speeches and presentations.
* Maintaining and Updating the PA Handbook.
* Maintaining files and databases of up-to-date information relevant to
* Monitoring social media relevant to business, maintaining and
* Provision of interim support to senior management team as necessary.
* Drafting correspondence.
* Creating electronic filing/record systems in accordance with ISO
* Creating Power Point presentations.
* Experience at dealing with people at all levels, comfortable handling
confidential information and dealing with requests from multiple
sources whilst maintaining confidentiality.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential
pre-requisites, along with the ability to both plan and prioritise a
demanding multi-disciplined workload.
* You will be naturally pro-active rather than re-active, with a 'can
do’ approach and very customer orientated.
* You will need to be fully conversant with MS Office applications with
advanced Excel level and to be able to work to strict deadlines
producing work of a very high standard at all times.
* Strong literacy skills and a keen eye for detail as equally essential
in this high-profile position.
* Excellent Dictation and typing speeds.
* Willing and able to travel.
* Highly motivated with good timekeeping.
* Confident Communicator, who appreciate being treated with respect and
trusted to perform their duties with little supervision and to the
* Must be a car driver.
* Excellent Excel skills required.
Should this excellent opportunity be of interest to you, please forward
your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response,
occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be
possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will
keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities