Trainee Music Teacher (Music Graduate Role) – Tonbridge
Are you a Music Graduate keen to pursue a career in Education?
Would you like to gain your PGCE while being paid to work full time as a Trainee Music Teacher?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as a Trainee Music Teacher at an outstanding secondary school in Tonbridge, Kent, and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified Music Teacher.
*** Trainee Music Teacher
*** Tonbridge, Kent
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary as a Trainee Music Teacher
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** September 2018 start as a Trainee Music Teacher
For this Trainee Music Teacher position, you must:
• Have at least a 2.1 in your Music degree
• Have the commitment to a 2-Year programme and your students
• Have GCSE grades ‘C’ or above in English and Maths
• Have the drive to train as an outstanding Music Teacher
What are the key benefits of the Premier Pathways Teacher Training Programme?
• Fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme - £70 per day for Term 1, £80 per day there after (averaging £15, 275 per annum)
• Upon successful completion of the programme Trainee Music Teachers receive a PGCE with QTS through the University of Buckingham
• Trainee Music Teachers do not need to pay tuition fees and increase their level of student debt
• Dedicated support of a Premier Pathways Liaison Officer and School mentor
• A progressive phase system that gently introduces you to teaching while building your confidence and teaching ability at a steady pace
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Georgia Collet at EduStaff