Are you an inspirational and motivation Marketing guru looking for an Marekting Director role - c 90- 120k? Have you experience of ROI, branding and digital marketing? Then we would love to hear from you!
You will need to have a background in HEALTHCARE/ SOCIAL CARE/ CAREHOMES /HOSPITALS/ PRIVATE CLINICS/ HOUSING/ DEVELOPMENT
Nationwide recruitment Service (NRS) is seeking a talented and inspirational Marketing Directcor/ Head of Marketing their Healthcare/ Social Care client. You will have expereince in digital marketing, online analytics and social media.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed marketing person to add value and make a difference to people's lives within a healthcare and social care environment. You will therefore need to have had relevant expereince and know the market place. The role is responsible for marketing and analyitcal online data within healthcare and social care household name.
* You will have achieved targets and been successful driving the direct marketing efforts to increase residential/ clients numbers. This will suit someone who has been a Marekting Manager, Head of Marketing Digital Marketing, for a Healthcare or Health and Social business.
* You will be able to demonstrate your achievements how, when, where and why you used your people, relationship and marketing skills to influence and target potential customers, generate leads and enquiries which convert into new clients/ patients/ residents joining
* You may have come from a marketing / digital/ pr background working with hospitals, carehomes, clinics, GP’s, Primary Care Trusts, Local Hospitals, medical professionals, private hospitals, healthcare clinics.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
* Experience in a consultative sales environment, private care facilities within health care or health and social care
* An excellent working knowledge of private care facilities and residences operations, sales processes & touch points within existing referral network
* or a track record within a pro-active sales environment involving lead generation with key stakeholders within the NHS & related professional referral networks.
* Proven ability to work without daily supervision having excellent reporting skills
* A mix of both marketing and digital marketing, analytical experience
* Exceptional relationship management skills
* Experience of current online marketing concepts and strategy (ensure this is outlined on your CV)
* Genuine belief in the services being offered
* Approachable, highly empathetic and patience with patients and clients
* Qualified member of CIM or equivalent
* Degree in Marketing or equivalent
* Ability to write for a brand and provide online marketing/ branding
* Experience of online analytic
* Communication; Initiating Action; Planning & Organising
* Adaptability and Flexibility; Networking and Influencing
* Driving for Results; Commercial Awareness
* Degree in marketing or similar
* Experience of a similar role outlined on CV
Commutable from Euston, London Bridge, Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, London, Waterloo, Essex, Soho, West End, East End, Camden, Barking, Croydon, Buckingham, Pinner, Middlesex, Slough, Milton Keynes, Wembley, Watford, St Albans, Dartford, Windsor, Chelmsford, Harrow, Crawley, Basildon, Ilford, Bromley, Kew, Kensongton, Fulham, Canary Hill, Notting Hill, Balam, West Norwood, Westminster, Lambeth, Pimlico, Vauxhall, Clapham, Brixton, Battersea, Dulwich