Role: Graduate Program – Graduate Scheme
Salary: £30 000/annum + £500 sign on Bonus + 25 days holidays
Why apply to this Graduate Program?
* Do you want to work for an Energy business that is embracing
change, technology and growth?
* Do you want to the opportunity to be a Ninja and gain invaluable
experience in Analytics, Operations, Marketing where there is no
limit to how far you can grow?
* Do you want to start earning an amazing salary with or little
* You are career driven and want a clear path to succeed!
* Apply now if you are interested
The Graduate Program Opportunity
When you join this Energy business, you will start in the customer
experience team. This will enable you to learn and gain an
understanding of the business. You will deal with customers and gain a
first-hand understanding on how to improve the product offering. While
doing so, you will choose one of their 3 tracks: with some examples of
roles which one can develop into
* Analytics i.e. Data Science Analyst
* Operations i.e. Operations associate, analyst.
* Marketing/ Social Media i.e. Marketing Associate
You will be in a position of continuous learning and your development
will be tracked. The speed of your growth will determine the time
spent on projects developing the overall business growth and adding
valuable experience to developing your career and expertise.
You will work with everyone from the CEO to Product Managers and well
as the wider Operations team and Customer experience team. You will be
working with world class leaders who have plenty to teach who you will
In this Graduate Scheme you will also work with partner organisations
who help in delivering their service which include software providers,
home-meter installers, marketing/sale organisations, data-partners –
are few to mention.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
No experience is needed, however, the Grads that will succeed have had
placement experience or at the very least had the odd job through Uni.
We’re looking for sharp grads who will add value and take on added
responsibility in a high-pressure, growing company.
The bar be has been set rather high with current grads being
articulate and intelligent, and ask poignant questions leading to
* Graduate degree, minimum 2.1
* Sharp mind and ability to communicate clearly
* Proactive aptitude to spot issues and resolve them
* Good computer skills (office, web, etc.)
* Stamina – changing the world, does not happen from 9-5pm, so let’s
order pizzas for the team and make it happen
If you have the qualities and experience mentioned above, we want to
hear from you