Are you knowledgeable teacher?
Are you looking for a new opportunity at a vibrant secondary school?
Monarch Education is working with this school located in the Nottingham area to recruit an English specialist to join their school on a full time basis commencing in September for a long term vacancy.
The curriculum at this school is designed to meet the social and educational needs for students at a personalized level, delivered by highly trained and fully committed staff who will not give up on them.
Why register with Monarch Education?
"The personal service is fantastic! My local Monarch consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful. They are the only recruitment agents I know who always match me to a school suited to me and care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well." Long Term Monarch Secondary school teacher
* Plan and deliver strong, engaging classes to prepare pupils
* Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals, establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
* Deliver creative lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
The perfect candidate would have:
* A passionate and driven attitude for Education
* Outstanding classroom management and inter-personal skills
* Excellent knowledge of the English curriculum from KS3- 5
The Benefits to you:
* Market leading rates of pay
* Dedicated consultants who are committed to providing excellent customer service
* A tailored approach which will strive to meet your career aspirations
* Access to CPD Courses
* Refer a friend scheme to earn £200
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check. You will be contacted within 2 weeks of applying for the role and will be invited to attend an interview if suitable.
Call Rosanna at Monarch today on 01159869834 or email on Rosanna.Smith