PAINT A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR YOURSELF
PRODUCT FINISHER/PAINT SPRAYER
An opportunity has arisen to join one the oldest and most established Engineering companies in Somerset.
The company is currently one of the leading manufacturers of waste recycling equipment machinery, including balers, conveyors and wrapping equipment – servicing amongst others Council contracts throughout the UK.
This is a unique family business founded in 1975, and offers a work environment where you are an important part of the overall team. We are therefore looking for an individual who is looking to play an integral part in the companies growth and recognition for designing, manufacturing and installing quality products.
* Responsibility for preparing products ready for painting and then the overall painting
* Maintenance of preparation and paint room
* Work on own initiative from supplied drawings
* Knowledge of paint preparation, storage and working safely under COSHH procedures
* £10.50 P/HR Starting Salary + regular reviews
* Weekly pay
* 40 hour work week
* 08.00 -16.30 Monday – Friday