Job Title: CNC Turner
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000
At Select Engineering & Technical, we are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Turner on behalf of an established precision engineering company in Essex.
Our client is currently experiencing growth and is looking to add to its already skilled team with a highly motivated individual. You will be working with extremely precise; one off pieces so will need to be someone who is used to working with a variety of industries.
• Setting and operating a CNC Lathe using Fanuc control systems
• Machining bespoke one off pieces for various industries
• Working from detailed technical drawings and specifications
• Keeping your work area tidy
• Adhering to the companies health and safety policies
You will need:
• Ideally be an apprentice trained, time served machinist with a strong CNC Turning background
• Previously worked with Hurco machines and Fanuc controls
• Be used to working with one off pieces
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently to ensure targets are met
• Previously worked with a wide range of materials including, Stainless, Duplex, Monel and Inconel
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and be a motivated team player.
To apply for the role please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Sam Hunt on (Apply online only)