Social Media Manager
£22,000 - 26,000pa
Brentwood – Essex
Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team due to company expansion and growth. You will need to have your own form of transport due to the location of this role and be experienced in social media and digital marketing. You will have 2-4 years experience within social and digital marketing along with strong writing skills and grammar along with self-motivation and a good eye for detail.
Duties for the Social Media Manager:-
Working within a regulated industry social media plays a crucial role in the company’s marketing and the Social Media Manager is required to develop and grow the social media sites across a variety of brands in the company portfolio. The business has both B2B and B2C brands, so the Social Media Manager will need to understand and apply the relevant social approaches required for these different business types.
• Manage day-to-day social media activities, including posting on all group owned social media properties.
• Develop and execute social media strategy across social channels.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Collaborate with designers, videographers, animators, and other content creators to create & re-purpose content for social media and other forms of digital marketing.
• Develop, generate, publish and share engaging content.
• Develop creative strategy for social media and other digital marketing campaigns.
• Manage all published content (inc. images, video and written).
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Analyse key metrics to compile reports and tweak strategy as needed.
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and responding to users.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, channels, design and strategy.
• Analyse campaigns and provide recommendations and plans for continued growth.
Key skills required for the Social Media Manager role:-
• A good understanding of Website, Facebook and Instagram marketing.
• A strong desire to learn.
• Highly experienced in social media and digital marketing.
• Able to find new tactics and ways to engage their audience.
• A good eye for design.
• A self-starter and self-motivated.
• A strong writer with a solid understanding of grammar.
• Set effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of our social media campaigns.
Hours and Benefits for the Social Media Manager role:-
• Annual salary reviews.
• 20 days holiday rising 1 day per year with service + 8 bank holidays per year.
• Fun and friendly environment.
• 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with 1 hour lunch
• On site car parking
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT NOW