The Recruitment Solution are seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician with strong diagnostic skills and a proven track record of producing first class workmanship to join their dealership based in North London. This is the chance for you to prove your ability within one of the finest car producers in the world working on advanced technology with similarly skilled technicians in a modern and fully equipped workshop.
* Carrying out general Service and repairs
* Fault finding using specialist diagnostic tools
* Strip, fit and replacement of mechanical components
* Carrying out warranty work to manufacture guidelines
* Working to tight deadlines
* Completing paperwork, effectively and efficiently
* In return for experience and hard work you will be well remunerated.
* The salary offered is market leading.
* My client also has a fantastic learning and development structure with encouragement for career progression
* You must be fully qualified with an NVQ Level 3 in Servicing and Repairs
* You will have worked within a franchised dealer group, German experience a distinct advantage
* If you have held Master/Diagnostic Technician status they will also be keen to speak to you!
* Having your own tools will be essential for this role.
* Strong diagnostic experience
* Company car scheme
* Discounted car servicing
* Privilege rate for employee car purchases
* Tickets to sporting events
* A range of specially negotiated discounts for everything from hotel rooms to the weekly shop
* Attendance Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established and forward thinking organisation, so if you are looking for an exciting and new opportunity that can help you progress in your career and help develop your current skill set, do not hesitate, and apply now to