DIGITAL PAYMENTS SYSTEM DEGIGNER or E- PAYMENT OPERATIONS
LOCATION: COPENHAGEN DENMARK
CLIENT: GLOBAL ENGINEERING CONSULTING COMPANY
LANGUAGES; ENGLISH IS ESSENTIAL, KNOWLEDGE OF OTHER SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGES A PLUS
My client is a leading engineering consulting company that also has teams developing software and systems for clients to solve and innovate in challenging area of transport. They currently have a very interesting position open in their expanding office. Whilst based in Copenhagen, you would be collaborating with teams globally and would likely have the opportunity to work internationally in the future.
They have large global team, you would be working with the local team in Copenhagen, collaborating internationally. They are looking for people with experience in either develo0ping or running digital payment systems.
Digital and tolling consultant for our team in Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented and motivated digital and tolling consultant with a broad range of competences, for our successful team in Copenhagen.
Your areas of responsibility
You will play an active role in the delivery of our digital consulting services to clients in Scandinavia and Europe. You will be responsible for the design of digital systems and solutions as well as business development in the digital systems area.
Your technical and personal competences and experience
We are looking for a skilled consultant who is a team player and enjoys working with exciting projects in a dynamic international environment. You are committed to taking responsibility for the delivery of our projects and you possess the following competences:
* You have an engineering or other relevant third level qualification in the fields of electronics, computer science or IT systems
* You have a minimum of 8 years' experience in the design, delivery and/or operation of enterprise systems, including at least 3 years in the tolling or electronic payment sectors
* Ideally, you are fluent in Danish or another Scandinavian language as well as English, and also speak other European languages
* Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience of the following would also be an advantage:
* designing and delivering road tolling infrastructure or the management of tolling operations
* Strategy and operations consulting; with payment or tolling systems
* Experience of systems integration project management
If you are interested, please forward your details to Ben at INTEC (UK) LTD
= = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
= = =