Graduate/Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant - London (WeWork Moorgate)
£18-24k basic unlimited bonus potential (realistic £35-45k earnings in Year 1) benefits
Winners of the Best recruitment company to work for in the UK under £10m category at the Recruitment International awards, Xpertise Recruitment is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy that specialises in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK.
With unrivalled career progression opportunities, uncapped earnings potential and amazing incentives, the Recruitment Industry is a highly attractive career for ambitious graduates looking to get ahead in their careers.
What are we looking for?
- University degree (any field) or some commercial/B2B sales experience
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Competitive, determined and a resilient work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and a love of networking
- Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
- Target driven
- Authentic and Professional with a strong team work ethic
- History of achievements and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone - eg Captained sports team, sports scholarship to the US, top salesperson, climbed Kilimanjaro, raised money for charity tell us about what you did that you are most proud of !
Xpertise Benefits & Incentives:
- Structured career paths to develop long term careers
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Quarterly Team incentives to the likes of Amsterdam, Croatia, Skiing in Austria!
- Additional Monthly and Quarterly incentives that reward performance!
- Company-wide team events (check out our 2017 Xpertise Olympics video on YouTube)
- Structured modular training programme right through your Xpertise career and access to some of the industry's top consultant
Look forward to hearing from you!