Box Management Operations Manager - Edinburgh
I am currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for my client based in Edinburgh on a contractual basis.
- The box manager is involved the operation, maintenance and enhancement of a wide range of box management systems, and is responsible for ensuring all the operational controls surrounding the process are adhered to. The box manager looks after the production of financial information for both internal and external customers, generated by the box management process.
- Ensure end to end box accounting processes are accurate and ensure reconciliation processes are completed and balances substantiated taking into account.
- Identify the need for and drive the implementation of improvements to processes, procedures and structures to increase quality of service and overall contribution to the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Industry experience within the Investment Management and Accounting industry.
- An associate of Securities Institute
- A good understanding of control frameworks, risk management and co-ordinating audits and providing the appropriate management responses.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
- Must be able to challenge concepts and principles at a senior level.
- Experience of working in a large insurance business, or financial services.
- experience and/or an understanding market operation and fund trading cycle, Life and Pension Insurance products, OEICs and ISAs investment products and fund pricing process.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please send a copy of your CV to (see below) or call.