My client, an organisation based in the South East England, is currently recruiting for Pharmacy managers on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate(s) will have contract and commissioning/service lead experience as a Pharmacist. The role is 5 days per week, some flexible working may be accommodated. Some travel may be required for the post(s).
- Demonstrable experience as a Pharmacist within commissioning and contracts for High Cost Drugs
- Experience of project management and delivery, in accordance with set KPI's
- The ability to analyse financial data and create/present complex reports
- Knowledge of the National tariff, PbR, Patient Access Schemes and QIPP projects
- Budget and line management experience is essential
- MPharm in pharmacy or equivalent qualification
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Post-graduate diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- At least 5 years post registration relevant experience within healthcare
- Excellent key and clinical stakeholder engagement skills, across numerous healthcare organisations