Black Sheep Coffee was founded in 2013 when a group of friends decided they could no longer tolerate average tasting coffee and launched the first specialty grade robusta coffee and the only premium robusta bean on the market. We're the trend setters and the buck doesn't stop there! We have created a unique bar offer of cocktails, wines and craft beers to enjoy at Black Sheep.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst role
- Manage data across operational IT systems including POS, inventory management, labour scheduling, and customer payment app
- Automate finance processes by integrating systems and making them "speak" with each other
- Create data visualisations and reports to drive strategic decisions
- Support launch of new e-commerce platform
- Excellent career progression for the right Data Analyst - we prefer to promoting from within
Requirements in the Data Analyst role
- Passionate about data and statistics
- Outstanding academic record in maths-based subjects
- Self-starter; can own projects from idea to finish
- Advanced skills in Excel, API integrations
- Desirable, but not essential: Microsoft Power BI, Sql, Sisense, Periscope, e-commerce/online marketplace
Click to apply for the Data Analyst role!