We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who will thrive in our fast-paced restaurant that serves high quality, freshly prepared food.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in similar environments, showing longevity in their roles and a real passion for cooking.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
· Creating a professional safe, hygienic and cost effective working environment.
· Adhere to food hygiene regulations according to EHO directives.
· Assist other chefs to ensure a smooth flow of work.
· Assist in creating new menu dishes, sourcing ingredients and costing to achieve set gross profit targets.
In return we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Paid holiday
· Infrequent nights
· Meals on duty
Only accepting applications if you are within 40 minute commute OR on the following Bus/ Train routes:
· 658 St Albans to Borehamwood
· 602 Borehamwood to Watford
· Radlett Station is 20 minutes walk away
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
If you feel this is the position for you please apply online with your CV.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.