Exciting opportunity in an international financial services environment with the opportunity to work with leading fashion brands.
This is a permanent role based in Redhill, Surrey.
Due to growth in the business and the demand from the Sales/Merchants our site in Redhill, UK is key to the success of managing IT Business Solutions and to support International Key Accounts (IKA) and National Key Accounts (NKA) for UK and Ireland.
The role will mainly be account management on the IT side, pre-sales for IKA/NKA and managing post sales as roll out.
The role is a management role as well leading a group of 2 to 4 people the IT Business Solutions department following the IT strategy of the company and reporting to its manager Head of IT Business Solutions.
- Manage and lead the IT business solutions in UK, Ireland and some other countries to be determined.
- Understand the need of UK market
- Attend retailer's meetings with sales Managers in order to help promoting the adequate IT solution.
- Agree business and client needs of the applications. Develop product feature requests and functions with client.
- Sign-off and ensure required features and functions are included in the product offerings.
- Lead and manage implementation projects and monitor the production phase.
- Participate in the Company's Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate must display the ability to take ownership of projects from the pre-sales to final stage.
- A strong track record working with Systems Integrations and dealing with multiple vendors.
- Must have had exposure to Server Side technologies, web services and databases in a general/high level and have the ability to understand general/high level the Client Server model.
- This includes having a working knowledge of integrating either third party software or payment applications to Modern EPOS till systems would be a great advantage
- Have a working knowledge of Retail EPOS systems.
- Engineer degree (or equivalent), in both business and IT.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Good level of analytical problem solving skills to identify and diagnose problems and implement appropriate solutions.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential; other European languages are welcomed.
- Must be available to travel