Air and Water Technician
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
A position has recently become available for an experienced Air Hygiene and Water Technician to joining one of the UK’s market leading companies.
The responsibilities for the Air and Water Technician include:
* You will be carrying out water temperature monitoring and looking after cooling towers.
* You will also be carrying out deep cleans around the kitchen areas and taking readings of kitchen extracts.
* You will also be involved in carrying out various maintenance/testing works on water and air systems.
The requirements for the Air and Water Technician include:
* You will require a good amount of knowledge within the water treatment sector.
* Ideally you will also have experience in cleaning/installing and checking over mechanical equipment in commercial properties.
* You will require a full driving license and must be security cleared.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a company vehicle and additional training that may be needed.
For more information on this position or any other roles we have available in the Water Treatment/Hygiene sector please feel free to contact Nathan Turley at or you can call (Apply online only)