Are you an accomplished and savvy Finance Specialist ready to be at the forefront of a new and exciting challenge?
This Finance Specialist position is essential for processing the increased volume of Letters of Credit and ensuring that the company maintain a positive cash flow. In addition, Bank Guarantees are issued in favour of customers which also require expert processing skills.
Main Responsibilities for Finance Specialist job include:
• Support Senior Letter of Credit Specialist in the day-to-day operation of the LC Department
• Promote Letter of Credit best practice in order to maximise opportunities to improve the companies payment risks and cash flow.
• Review draft copies of Letters of Credit for compliance with shipments under customer orders. Provide feedback and guidance to customer care teams to ensure all companies departments confirm acceptance to terms prior to final issue by customer.
• Agree wording, issue, monitor and maintain Bank Guarantees and Check, log and process newly advised Letters of Credit & requested Bank Guarantees
Skills / Knowledge / Experience for Finance Specialist job include:
• Education level – A Levels, AAT, ACCA Level 1, CIMA Stage 1
• Relevant previous experience of 3 years in a Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee processing role
• Knowledge of shipping, Incoterms 2010, SAP or similar accounting system
• Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Other requirements - experience of working in a multinational company
This Finance Specialist Job in Burgess-Hill is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading company and is commutable from Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Heathfield, Uckfield, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Newhaven and Seaford.
For more information on Finance Specialist Job in Burgess-Hill or to discuss similar jobs, please call Dannielle Dickens at Redline Group on (Apply online only) or email with an up to date C.V and covering letter.
Visit and follow Redline Group