Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Qualified
Full time Permanent
40 hours per week
£12,792- £18,220 per annum- depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a Qualified Early Years Educator who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children. The ideal candidate will be professional, passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
Our client is one of the UK's leading childcare provider, who are totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support.
They recognise that their staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child in their care is a happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled dedication to childcare
- Qualifications - you will need to hold a level 3 qualification-
- NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment