Need some exciting holiday work but don’t want to commit your whole summer? Looking for a new challenge? Want to see behind the scenes of a famous international tennis tournament?
We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our Eastbourne team so you’ll have a great serve on and off the court! We need you to be available from the 22nd to 30th June and then throughout the summer we’ll have more work available at glamorous weddings, events and hotels. If you’re available from 12th-15th July and 31st July-4th August you could also work at the famous racing week – Goodwood Qatar.
Join Off to Work for the summer to earn cash without having to commit to spending every day working. We pay weekly with rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78/hr after 30 shifts.
No experience? No Problem! We give full training to all our team members so you’ll be an ‘ace’ team member in no time! We’ve also got team leader shifts and opportunities to progress if you’ve got loads of experience.
• enthusiastic and passionate about delivering great service
• someone who takes great pride in your work and appearance
• fully available from 22nd June – 30th June
• Ideally (but not essential) can work from 12th-15th July and 31st July-4th August
So, what’s in it for you?
• Pay rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78/hr after 30 shifts!
• The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
• WEEKLY PAY
• Two FREE FSA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
• Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
• Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
• ‘Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
• Annual staff awards!
• Easy online booking system
• Regular, flexible work.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for then APPLY NOW!
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol