Service Desk Analyst
£16,000 - £19,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based in Manchester
TechHub are excited to be working with a leading international management firm based in Manchester. As part of a growth strategy of the business IT teams they require a talented and highly ambitious Service Desk Analyst to join the team.
What will the Service Desk Analyst be doing?
- Providing 1st line technical support – taking enquiries by phone, email & in person.
- Log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions.
- Supporting PC’s, laptops and printers.
- Supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows 8.1/10.
- Setting up new user accounts and group management using Active Directory.
- Update FAQ’s and end user guides.
- Complete daily check lists for system availability.
- Escalate calls to 2nd line support analysts if the problem is more complex.
Service Desk Analyst Key Skills
- A logical and methodical approach
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- A polite, calm and clear telephone manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Patience and perseverance.
Full training will be supplied to candidates, therefore previous IT or Service Desk experience is not a requirement. However if you have any prior knowledge of the following:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365, Windows 8.1/10
- Experience using Active Directory
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
Service Desk Analyst
£16,000 - £19,000 plus fantastic benefits package.
This position is based in Manchester, United Kingdom.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment