£80,000 - £90,000 plus excellent benefits
This position is based London. Candidates can also be based from London.
TechHub are excited to be working with a leading Utilities company based in London. As part of an exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious Sales Director to join the team.
What will the Sales Director be doing?
More specifically, this involves:
- Responsibility for delivering targets in a matrix organisation
- Capable of £100 million plus deals and delivery
- Meeting Capex requirements
- Investment modelling
- Signing off for contract prices offered to customers within pre - agreed authority levels
- Making recommendations for approval for high value contracts
- Making recommendations on which opportunities the business unit should consider and how this links to the strategic objectives
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified and a track record of operating effectively at executive level
- Background in the HV market, knowledge of key private network sectors (likely including government, telecoms, MoD, water, industrials, ports, airports), knowledge of and network in private electrical networks
- Demonstrable experience within the Utilities industry/ business development/ energy industry experience and knowledge of the public and private sectors
- Robust track record in business development, background in B2B sales and delivery with particular emphasis on large enterprise negotiations - demonstrable capability of £100 million plus deals and delivery
- Previous M&A experience
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effect network of contacts
- Proven capability to effectively communicate the value proposition while maintaining a deep understanding of the product
- Understanding of the challenges and intricacies of operating successfully within a matrix management structure
- Sound financial and commercial acumen to manage the development and/or delivery of budget plans
- Ability to close complex solution deals involving multiple stakeholders
£80,000 - £90,000 plus excellent benefits package
This position is based in London. Candidates can also be based from Reading.
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure and Communications and Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for TechHub Recruitment