Our client is a boutique consultancy specialising in HR and Finance transformation and they help businesses implement and optimise new and existing HR and Finance technology with thorough planning and strategic analysis.
Due to significant expansion, they are looking for an experienced and professional Workday Tester.
This individual must have experience specialising in Workday implementations across both HCM and Financials and look to join a successful and growing organisation.
- Excellent understanding of the Workday end-to-end processes in order to be able to provide guidance and identify gaps in the data or process and the impact of any changes to Workday processes
- Responsible for understanding business requirements and creating documentation as needed
- Co-ordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Experience working hands on with Workday integrations previously, ideally looking at integrations between Workday and Payroll systems.
- Exposure to supporting the implementation, testing and go-live support of complex Workday integrations.
- Experience of Workday HR Product
- HR Processes from hiring an employee to termination
- Workday's implementation experience
- Integration Testing knowledge specifically with Payroll systems
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
This is an excellent for the right candidate and our client requires someone who is professional, hands-on, works well on their own initiative and as part of a team.