Water Hygiene/Treatment Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Essex, Basildon
A UK leading Environmental consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Water Hygiene/Treatment Business Development Manager commutable to the London/South East area
* You must have a proven track record of this same type of role previously with at least 2 years’ experience.
* You will have a full understanding of the Water Hygiene/Treatment industry and will benefit from having Legionella understanding also.
* You will require a number of skills including good leadership, client facing and communication skills.
* You will benefit from having other areas of sales skills within the Environmental sector.
Responsibilities for the position:
* You will be meeting new and existing clients and conducting presentations within the Water Treatment sector.
* You will be dealing with tender quotes efficiently.
* You will have a large involvement in generating new business when selling the companies legionella services.
* You will be building and maintaining a good working relationship with new and existing clients.
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience itself plus a company vehicle + more.
If you are interested in this position please apply today with Nathan Turley at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email on