Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on experience) plus car allowance plus benefits
Our client provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK's leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive with a proactive and positive approach to join our Private Clients team in Perth.
To handle own portfolio of existing accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base and proactively developing new business opportunities.
* Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
* Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
* To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
* Own client business retention by efficient/prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries
* Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
* Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
* To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
* To put risk presentations for Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirements
* Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
* Offer appropriate premium payment options
* Develop strong relationships with insurers
* To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
* Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
* Control of client debt
* Working within a similar Account Executive/Business Development role in Commercial Insurance - Essential
* Experience with Private/Corporate cleints - Desirable