Kerbside LGV Driver
£12-13 per hour
CMD Recruitment Limited is working looking to recruit Class 2 LGV Drivers on a temporary basis to join their client\'s team based in Lower Compton.
Reporting to the Kerbside Recycling Manager, the main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive the Recycling Vehicles for the collection of recycled domestic waste
- Responsible for the associated vehicle safety checks, operation and crew.
- Working on a two-week round rotation, ensuring all kerbside collections are made in line with the companies SLA’s
- To assist loaders in the removal of waste or recyclate, where and when appropriate
- Dealing with customers and the public at large
- Full PPE, training and a health and safety induction will be provided.
The successful candidate will ideally have a clean Class 2 licence, relevant experience, be a conscientious hard-working team player with good communication and basic administration skills.
Candidates must be physically fit to carry out manual handling activities.
Working hours are –
Monday to Thursday (Apply online only)hrs
Friday (Apply online only)hrs
But finish times may be later due to workload but any overtime is paid at 1.5 after this, so you need to be flexible