Delivery Manager - London - Permanent - Immediate Interviews & Starts - Salary negotiable Dependent on experience - T6MN/17075
Our rapidly expanding leading Global IT Consultancy and Services provider client are currently seeking highly motived and experienced Delivery Managers on a permanent basis. You will be based in the Central London offices. Our client delivers IT solutions across both Private and Public sector organisations.
The successful Delivery/Programme Manager will bring a breadth of knowledge and experience to the table ensuring that the client's services and solutions meet the client's needs and exceed expectations. You will be vastly experienced in the delivery of all aspects of the programme or project from conception to completion.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of the agreed solution on time and on budget
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Broad technology experience covering a wide range of environments and architectures and awareness of the latest technology trends
- Take full responsibility for contract and commercial terms
- Must be customer focused with the ability to cultivate and maintain sound client relationships at all levels
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver a strategy for adding value to the client
- Manage and motivate the project managers and teams to ensure all business objectives are adhered to and delivered in a timely fashion
- Drive future growth by leading the way of continuous improvement initiatives
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly flexible as this role will consist of travel to client sites - 3 days per week on client site/2 days per week working from home or from the office in Central London
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project dynamics
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe you have all the skills required to make a success of this opportunity do not hesitate to get in touch.