Excellent salary up to £26,000 + extra shift pay!!
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Sous Chef to join this award winning restaurant group for their site in Rushden Lakes. You will be part of a well-respected branded restaurant group serving high-quality fresh food in a relaxed but quirky environment, with excellent opportunities to progress.
Sous Chef Role;
* Work alongside the Head Chef to take responsibility for a high-volume, fresh food kitchen
* Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment, taking responsibility for the quality of each and every dish served to company spec
* Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your team
* Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
* Rota organisation to control labour cost
* Ensure excellent food hygiene and health & safety standards at all times
Sous Chef Requirements;
* Must be an existing Sous Chef or senior chef within a fresh food, branded environment
* Excellent financials and man-management skills
* Experience of leading a team in a high volume restaurant group/brand
* Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
* Well-presented, articulate and have a real passion for delivering the highest quality of food to company standards
In return our client provides fantastic training with a structured Career Development Programme allowing you to excel in your role and progress within the company, with other benefits including extra shift pay, company discounts, childcare vouchers, gym discounts, and contributory pension scheme along with monthly incentives! If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, fresh food then please click apply!