My client is one of the UK's most recognisable brand names and currently engage with a large percentage of the population.
Due to large growth they are currently recruiting a In-House Solicitor to be based in their Walsall or Bristol office.
You will provide legal/technical advice and guidance to my clients, group companies and to external partnerships.
Your role will involve
* A wide range of legal/technical issues allocated by manager/work Co-ordinator.
* Works with established policies and procedures with some supervision.
* Supporting the management of legal risks.
* Works on legal/technical documentation linked to new or existing products and services
NEED TO KNOW
* LLB, Degree plus CPE, or other legal qualification required including Bar vocational course or LPCor equivalent relevant qualifications
* Ability to apply the relevant aspects of law/legislation to their area of work.
* Understanding of the financial services industry/markets an advantage.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Good time management and organisational skills.
* Understand the needs of our end customers
* 0-2 years PQE of working in a legal/technical environment.
* A track record of having successfully identified and reported legal risks as appropriate
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.